The Chart of the Day is owned by healthcare company ProPhase Labs (PRPH). I found the stock by first sorting Barchart’s Top Stocks to Own list by most common number of new shares highs over the last month and then used the flip chart feature to check the charts for consistent price increases. Since the trend spotter on 23.5. signaled a buy, the stock gained 52.42%.
ProPhase Labs, Inc. is engaged in the research, development, manufacturing, distribution, marketing and sale of over-the-counter (OTC) consumer health products and dietary supplements in the United States. The Company operates through two segments, Diagnostic Services and Consumer Products. It offers a range of OTC nutritional supplements including Legendz XL for male sexual health; and Triple Edge XL, an energy and endurance booster. The Company also offers contract manufacturing services such as: B. Product development, pre-marketing, production, warehousing and distribution; SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) and COVID-19 viral mutation polymerase chain reaction tests by saliva and nasal swab methods; and other molecular testing services for respiratory pathogens and personal genomics products and services. It supplies national drugstore chains, internet-based and various regional retailers. The company was formerly known as The Quigley Corporation. ProPhase Labs, Inc. was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Garden City, New York.
Barchart’s opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart opinion indicators are updated live every 20 minutes during the session and therefore may change during the day as the market fluctuates. Therefore, the indicator numbers shown below may not match what you are seeing live on the Barchart.com website when reading this report.
Technical Bar Chart Indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals, but increasing
- 152.50+ weighted alpha
- 93.44% gain over the last year
- Trend spotter buy signal
- Above its 20-, 50- and 100-day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 27.18% over the last month
- Relative Strength Index 53.07%
- Technical support on 12.07
- Recently traded at $13.23 with a 50-day moving average of 8.83
- Market capitalization $201 million
- P/E 15.53
- Sales are expected to increase by 15.00% this year
- Revenue is expected to increase by 53.60% this year
Analysts and Investor Sentiment – I don’t buy stocks because everyone else is buying, but I realize it’s difficult to go against the grain when big companies and investors are selling a stock:
- Wall Street analysts have 1 strong buy and 1 buy ratings on the stock
- Analysts have price targets of up to 14.50
- The individual investors who followed the stock on Seeking Alpha voted 6 to 0 for the stock to outperform the market
- 1,650 investors are watching the stock on Seeking Alpha